Friday, April 07, 2006

Laura in sunflower field

This is me last year near , in mid July. Somehow, every year I have managed to miss the season in . Last year I was lucky enough to make it in time to find this one, last miracly humid and therefore not yet wilted field. (I also missed season last year - it was so hot so early in the season that everything came and went in the blink of an eye!). This year I am determined to get to Tuscany at the right time to photograph some of those beautiful rolling green and sunflower fields before they get dried up and burned out by the sun!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at what the pretty looking field is growing. A Lauraflower, how cute :)

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe with Bloglines
Photo Blog Blog Top Sites
photoblogring | random Blog Flux Directory


Copyright © 2006   Riviera Design